The Southern C Membership is made of up a diverse group of entrepreneurs willing to roll up their sleeves and work towards solutions to the hurdles facing all of us during this unprecedented time.
To support our members during these challenging times, we’ve increased the programming significantly with as many as 4 to 6 calls per week. We’re tackling the issues facing our membership most and have featured topics ranging from crisis communications to homeschooling tips to bolstering online sales strategies. We’re going direct to our membership to find out the information they’re seeking and finding the professional voices to educate and support them.
We’re tapping our network of experts to lead Q&As, industry roundtables and webinars, examples of programming include:
- Media Panel: Discussing the Current Change to Working with the Media with Brooke Bell of Hoffman Media, Eugenia Santiesteban Soto of Better Homes & Gardens and Hadley Keller of House Beautiful
- Roundtable Discussion for Retailers with Mandy Kellogg Rye of Waiting on Martha
- "Creating Content that Connects and Projects Positivity" with Ashley Brooke and Ryan Chambers
"Tips on How to Tell Your Story on Social Media in Imaginative Ways with Easy Production" with Libbie Summers of Red Velvet Partners + Yum Yum Smile Shop
- Roundtable Discussion for Wholesale Businesses with Pauline Nakios of Lilla P
- “Offense or Defense?”, A Proactive Business Approach Support Call with Julie Weldon + Stacey Pierce of A Salty Rim
- “Tips for the Unexpected Homeschooling Small Business Owner” by Angie Avard Turner, 10-year homeschool mom + attorney
"DIY Design for Instagram: Helpful Hacks for Non-Graphic Designers" with Hannah Groseclose of Hinge Creative Co.
- “Public Relations for Your Brand” webinar with Carolyn Sutton of Carolyn Sutton PR
- “Instagram Stories Tips and Tricks for Connecting with Your Community" with Erin Phillips of Pinckney Palm
Build a community for yourself and find comfort in sharing and learning week-to-week with familiar faces.
Membership provides you exclusive access to:
- A membership section on The Southern C website
- Webinars led by thought leaders across multiple industries
- Group discussions + mastermind groups + peer to peer mentoring
- Landing page on The Southern C website of member bios + photos
- Calendar of events
- Local chapters and meet-ups
- Private Facebook group for quick questions, inspiration, discount codes and promos + job postings
- Private content library with past webinars + past Summit presentations
- Early access to the 2021 Summit and mentor selections + The Southern C workshops
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh